Want to be next StudioMatrix unicorn?
As a growing company, StudioMatrix is constantly expanding and is an exciting place to work. Excellence, teamwork, focus on impact and swift outcome are core values we live by. We recruit a growth-minded individual who can create works of art via coding, designing, and creative problem-solving. We offer a space where you can be yourself and where you are heard.
StudioMatrix is a place for young and innovative professionals to grow. We are an inclusive workplace and we are looking for passionate developers, designers, and marketers with the desire to learn and contribute. Apply if you want to build a career with us!
- Laravel Developer
We are looking for backend developers of varying experience levels, who have excellent programming and problem solving skills and attention to detail. Our backend stack is traditional LAMP. We are looking for mid to upper-mid level people, so please do not apply if you are a complete beginner or fresher. For those, we have our trainee and internship programs.
- Excellent knowledge of modern PHP (SOLID, OOP, autoloading, composer, dependency injection)
- Level appropriate knowledge of the internals of Laravel (or Symfony) - including request lifecycle, containers, validation, job handling, security, DBAL (Eloquent or Doctrine), package development.
- Excellent troubleshoooting and debugging skills - Xdebug, query monitors, debug bar usage.
- Multi-year experience of backend web development.Appropriate knowledge in PHP and Laravel or similar MVC frameworks (Symfony, Yii, etc).
- Knowledgeable regarding good database design and proficient in writing SQL queries
- Ability to prioritize and manage deliverables with specified timelines.
- Understanding of developing unit tests with PHPUnit would be great.
- Experience reviewing, maintaining and upgrading legacy systems.
- Digital Ocean, AWS or other cloud provider experience is preferred.
- Implement apis and backends based on project requirements.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, modernize and feature legacy applications. This may include rewriting old PHP into modern Laravel applications.
- For senior positions, we expect you to take loose requirements and convert them into proper deliverables, create an implementation plan if required and execute those .
- Salary range: NPR 6.50,000 – 10,40,000 per annum