Want to be next StudioMatrix unicorn?
As a growing company, StudioMatrix is constantly expanding and is an exciting place to work. Excellence, teamwork, focus on impact and swift outcome are core values we live by. We recruit a growth-minded individual who can create works of art via coding, designing, and creative problem-solving. We offer a space where you can be yourself and where you are heard.
StudioMatrix is a place for young and innovative professionals to grow. We are an inclusive workplace and we are looking for passionate developers, designers, and marketers with the desire to learn and contribute. Apply if you want to build a career with us!
- Angular Developer
- Strong knowledge and hands-on development experience in Angular 5 & above is a must
- Hands-on experience in implementing Angular applications, directives
- Good understanding of Typescript Dom manipulation technique & RESTful services
- Proficient with web technologies - HTML5, CSS3, JSON and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SCSS, SASS, LESS
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suites, Figma etc
- General frontend skills - ability to write own CSS will be a big plus
- Experience in code versioning Tool like GIT, SVN etc.
- Fluent English writing and ability to document work items
- Web Designer
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 and at least one preprocessor (LESS/SASS/SCSS).
- Familiarity with WordPress and page builders like Elementor, Divi & WordPress Themes design is a big plus.
- Experience using CSS tools and frameworks such as Bootstrap and Tailwind is a plus. It is very important that you be able to implement RWD without a framework on your own, but familiarity with one is welcome.
- Strong knowledge of User Interface and User experience.
- Good knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Good working knowledge of build tools and package managers.
- Version control with Git.